Tuesday, December 11, 2007

 

Yet another crash

On crossing the road at a pelican controlled zebra crossing, when I had the green man, had the wonderful experience of seeing two cars jumping a red light bearing down on me.

Luckily one of them saw me and swerved, the other tried to push him back into the correct lane.

Result: two bent cars and one shaken, but unstirred, threaded who continued on his way, carrying the new toy.

Wonder: could it be the luminous jacket? I am going to call someone up to drive me home. I don't feel safe on my bicycle tonight.

In fact I don't feel safe going for lunch. They have knives in the canteen...

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]