Thursday, January 08, 2009

 

Pedals

Dug out a couple of XTR pedals. These came with one of my race bikes, but MTB racing in Denmark can be very muddy and as some off-days I fall over quite a lot, such a pedal design can fill with muck such that they become unusable. Hence they were swapped for something 'better'. So they're available and I shall use them on this bike for now, until I get fed up with them again.


Little felt washers to protect the medal / resin interface on the cranks.


A big Allan key to screw it home. Pairs of pedals come in Right-hand-side and Left-hand-side pairs, with opposite thread directions.


And there it is. On.


Nearly ready for a ride now, but I'll check it over, over a can of beer, to make sure I've not missed anything.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]