Monday, November 24, 2008

 

Building myself a new MTB

It's snowing. Think I'll build myself a winter bicycle. I've built up quite a collection of spare parts, and wonder how far I'll get before reaching a stopper.


First off, have to find somewhere to build it. Somewhere quiet so I'm not disturbed too often. The dog's shed will do.


Clear some space, set up the stand, and install a couple of shopping bags of beer in a place close to hand, but not where I'll be tripping over it every five minutes.


Frame on the stand, installing the headset. Time for a beer. Hmm, maybe I should have read the instructions first. Why? It kinda looks right, but better safe than sorry.


More to follow...

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]