Sunday, November 11, 2007

 

SlushCup 1 GribskovMTB Tyskerplantagen



My GPS track using the MotionBased Activity Player. OK not all that fast, but I enjoyed myself.

Stunningly bizarre array of prizes were handed out. Lots of Barbie Calendars, My Little Pony collector set, a hairstyle and makeup head (the bemused face of the chap who won that was a picture, wish I'd had a camera), and then lots of assorted ladies jewelery: necklaces, ear-rings, etc. etc.

I won a necklace with beautiful little jeweled heart pendant, from the prize draw, not 'cause I came anywhere other than near the back. This sponsor was Melcher of Copenhagen. It's a really pretty necklace. Maybe I should wear it to work tomorrow.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]