Wednesday, June 20, 2007

 

MTB HotCup 2007 PMC Lille Hareskov (Værløse)

I didn't come last... Only managed two laps, but not bad for a fractured arm, over-extended rotator cuff, two broken ribs, including, new for today, two stage broken breathing.

My friend Janus gave me a 'ha ha' as he lapped me on a two-arrow down-hill. Instant-karma promptly caused him to lose control and head for the bushes. So as not to run him over if he spilled, I took avoiding action. Big mistake! Avoided myself straight into a tree. Didn't fall off, but came to a sudden stop all the same. Lovely extra bruising and the most painful part on my body is no longer the shoulder. Janus, of course, just dived straight through the bushes and escaped unscathed.

GPS Track from the Edge 305 is possibly barfed as the device switched itself off on my meeting with the tree. Must have some accelerometer to protect itself, or maybe if has a standard battery holder inside and the batteries jumped.

Oh, and the orange slugs were out in force. These though were a deeper, more red, orange than those on the Nordic24. More of them were crushed as well. Interesting.

Results

Obligatory silly grin picture.

Hot and sweaty, lovely, and no grin, yipee!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]