Wednesday, April 25, 2007

 

Glostrup roadworks strike again

Hit a new hole on the Roskildevej cyclepath at Glostrup and, darn it, broke a spoke, again.

Annoyed? Yes I am! It's getting to be a bit beyond a joke when my tires are lasting longer than my wheels!

Get onto Glostrup Council and ask who is going to pay for the continuing damage to my bicycle, due to these seemingly unending roadworks, and get the reply: "It's like wear and tear, innit."

I like to tear them a new one and say likewise I'm sure.

Took it to my local bicycle shop and they're going to rebuild the whole wheel with thicker spokes. Really hope that helps and doesn't slow me down too much.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]