Tuesday, April 25, 2006

 

Cyclists that run red lights.

Cyclists that run red lights really annoy me.

I've just battled through the hopeless twats, then get caught by a red light. If the gits had kept to one side or t'other of the cycle path instead of wandering about it like a swarm of demented bumblebees I would have gone through whilst it was still on green. Now I'm stopped by the red and the twats sail through instead of stopping, so I have to battle through them all over again, to be caught, again, by the next set of lights.

Tonight one of the fsckers had this dumb "What is that odd noise?" look on his face as he was narrowly missed by an Ambulance, lights and horns blaring... Clue: take those fscking headphones off, look where you're going and stop for red lights!

When one of the stoopid dull-eyed fsckers gets mown down whilst running a red light I have to admit I find it rather satisfying, which is what really annoys me.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]